Grant Thornton Greece is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTIL), one of the leading organizations delivering audit, tax and advisory services. We provide a variety of dynamic organisations with the advice and solutions they need to unlock sustainable growth and navigate complex risks and challenges.
If you want to be part of this incredible journey Grant Thornton Greece has the opportunity for you. Our Advisory sector is continuously growing, supporting clients of all different sizes across many different sectors and is currently seeking to add middle level advisors in the area of ESG & Sustainability Services.
The key responsibilities of the Sustainability Supervisor/Manager will include :
- Engagement in ESG & Sustainability projects, working in teams of qualified and highly motivated professionals
- Effectively manage the development of Sustainability reports under local or international standards and practices
- Identify and respond to clients’ requests and needs in a timely, professional manner
- Efficient manage project teams by implementing standard methodologies or developing new ones, for integrating sustainability and climate change related projects to our clients
- Perform market researches and prepare presentations for internal information or for clients
- Be a key contributor in assessing and selecting ESG data, indices and analytics for client’s sustainability reports or rating agencies requirements
- Participation in ESG & Sustainability Thought Leadership initiatives
- Combine analytical skills and ESG expertise to provide critical insight and contribute our ESG business development strategy, implementation and management.
- Maintain awareness of global ESG trends, new standards, tools, certifications, and KPIs, and share updates and implications with our ESG leaders
- Deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards
- Deliver excellent client service and maintain highest standards of business ethics.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks within multiple teams with the right kind of support
The people we‘re looking for need to have:
- Experience in similar position, preferably in a consulting firm or a CSR division of an Organization in Greece or abroad, is needed as following:
- Minimum 5 years for the position of a Supervisor
- Minimum 7 years for the position of a Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in Environmental / Economic / Marketing / Business Administration / Human Resources / International Studies
- A Master’s degree in Environmental Studies will be a strongly preference
- Knowledge of ISO management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
- Knowledge of GRI Standards, United Nation Global compact, ISO 26000, OECD guidance, AA1000 would be an asset
- Any related certification will also be highly appreciated.
- Fluent written and spoken English essential, knowledge of other languages a plus
- Expertise In use of Office Suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Understanding of ESG risk assessment methodologies
- Well-organized, structured and meticulous
- Thorough and methodical approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a desire to work with diverse cultures, and across time zones
- Ability to build trust, and respect confidentiality.
To be successful as a Sustainability Advisor in Grant Thornton Greece you need the following:
- An innovative creative thinking
- Attention to detail and ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards is essential
- Problem-solving, organizational and team working skills, proactiveness and ‘can do’ attitude
- Effective prioritization whilst managing multiple projects at the same period
- A flexible, multitasking, detail-oriented and positive professionalism
- Strong work ethic and team spirit
- High degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
What will we offer to you?
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance
- A team who is eager to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- Formal training, coaching and mentoring
- A place where your professional and personal success is our commitment
What you will need to do next?
Joining the Grant Thornton Greece family is easy! If you feel that you meet the criteria, have the passion to succeed and have the Grant Thornton values simply apply online by uploading an -up-to-date CV with your application and leave the rest to us!
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Greece. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees.
Φορέας / Εταιρεία: Grant Thornton Greece
Επιστημονικά πεδία: Επιστήμες Περιβάλλοντος,Κοινωνικές Επιστήμες
Επιτρέπονται οι Αιτήσεις: Ναι